1. Paint the 4 small canvases cream and set aside to dry.
2. Cut fabric so that it is large enough to wrap around to the back of the canvas. Apply a thin coat of spray adhesive to the front of the large canvas. Lay the fabric over top the canvas covering the entire canvas, wrapping around to the back.
3. Use hot glue to glue the back of the fabric in place, make sure the fabric is taught and there are no wrinkles. After the edges are secured and glued in place, trim off any excess.
4. Flip the large canvas over. Measuring long ways, divide the canvas in 5. There will be 4 points on the canvas where the knobs will go. To make sure the 4 points are centered, find the middle of the canvas from top to bottom and poke a small hole through the canvas and fabric with the X-Acto® blade.
5. Cut two pieces of foam core board to fit in the back of the canvas, making sure to add the same four holes created in step 4.
6. Poke a hole in the center of each small canvas with the X-Acto® blade, cut foam core to fit the recess in the back of the canvas to reinforce.
7. Hot glue the foam core pieces inside the recess in the back of the canvas to reinforce the canvas.
8. Remove the nut from the back of the knob. Place the knob through the small canvas and foam core, then through the large canvas and foam core. Secure the knob in place by adding the nut back in place and hand tightening. Repeat with all 4 knobs.
9. Depending on the length of the knob hardware, cut off any excess of the knob bolts to allow the canvas to lay flat against the wall. This may require a bolt cutters or a grinder.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>