Allow the paint to dry thoroughly between each step before continuing
1. Apply a thin coat of tack glue to the face of the letter. Lay the fabric onto the letter, smoothing out any wrinkles or air bubbles. Allow to dry and trim off the excess fabric.
2. Apply a thin coat of tacky glue around the edges of the letter and apply a contrasting fabric around the edges. Smooth out any bubbles or wrinkles and trim off the excess fabric once the glue is dry.
3. Glue yarn around the edge of the letter with hot glue to hide the seam where the fabrics meet.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until all letters are fabric covered.
5. Add a pennant accent to tie the letters together by measuring a piece of yarn the length you want the pennant to hang.
6. Cut triangles out of various fabric scrapes to glue along the yarn. Add a line of hot glue across the top of the triangle and lay the yarn on top to glue in place.
7. Glue the ends of the yarn to the letters to secure the pennant in place. Finish off the ends by gluing a button over the yarn ends.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.