Fabric Wrapped Vase
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Clear rectangular vase
- Decorative floral stones
- Floral stem of choice
- Large gold jewelry pendant
- 1/4 yd Fabric
- Fabri-Tac Permanent adhesive
- Fold long sides of fabric into the center to hide raw edges. Folded fabric should measure about 5" in width. Lightly apply Fabri-Tac adhesive to hold in place.
- Measure circumference of container and cut fabric to size, leaving an additional 10" for draping.
- Begin wrapping fabric around container, starting at center back of vase. Lightly apply Fabri-Tac adhesive to hold fabric in place. Wrap fabric around edges and bring to front, applying Fabri-Tac adhesive as needed to secure. Set aside and allow to dry.
- Once glue is dry, position pendant to conceal the hanging loop, slip one end of fabric through to secure in place. Wrap fabric back through to create desired look. Use photo for reference.
- Fold ends under fabric and apply Fabri-Tac adhesive as necessary to hold in place.
- Once dry, fill container about 1/3 of the way with decorative stones and arrange floral stem as desired.