SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Artist canvas in assorted sizes
- 1/2 yd each of assorted fabrics
- 1/2 yd Warm & Natural® batting (for each canvas)
- Staple gun
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Sawtooth picture hanger
1. Cut square of batting to size of canvas. Cut fabric 1 1/2" wider all around.
2. Place batting on table with canvas centered on top, face down.
3. Start on one side. Gently pull the batting to the back, wrapping it around the outside edge of the canvas.
Glue in place. Repeat on the opposite side. Repeat on the remaining edges.
4. Trim the bulk of the batting to form a neat corner.
5. Place the fabric on the table face down. Place the batting-covered canvas face down on the fabric.
6. Gently pull the fabric on one edge to the back of the canvas frame; tack with the staple gun.
Repeat on the opposite side. Repeat on remaining two sides.
7. Fold fabric neatly at the corners. Staple on the back to secure.
8. Attach picture hanger to the top back of the covered canvas.