Fabric Wrapped Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FloraCraft® Foam:
- 14" Extruded Wreath
- Balls: (3) 3", (3) 2-1/2", (7) 2" & (8) 1-1/2"
- Quilt fabric bundles in coordinating colors (2)
- Low-temp glue gun & glue sticks
1. Tear or cut 1" strips of fabric to cover the wreath. Glue one end of a fabric strip to the back of the wreath and begin wrapping around the wreath slightly overlapping each wrap. Glue the opposite end of the fabric strip to the wreath and start where you left off with another strip. Continue to cover the entire wreath.
2. Cut 1/2" strips of fabric to completely cover the balls. Wrap the different sized balls with the same fabric to allow the color to be used around the wreath.
3. Glue a toothpick into each of the balls. Arrange the balls around the wreath by inserting the toothpicks to hold them in place on the wreath. As the balls are layered, attach the smaller balls to the larger balls to hold them in place.
4. Cut a 2-1/2" wide strip of fabric 18" long to use as the hanger. Tie it around the top of the wreath as shown.