SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Simplicity® Deluxe Rotary & Embossing Machine
- Optional zig-zag rotary blade for machine
- 12" Styrofoam® wreath form
- 2/3 yd. each of red & green fabric or color of choice
1. Cut 14 red and 14 green fabric strips 1-1/2" wide (keep 45" fabric folded in half, it will go through the machine easier).
2. Cut 4" off one end of each strip and cut remaining strip in half.
3. Fold one strip in half and wrap around wreath. Pull tails of strip through loop at fold and pull tight.
4. Fold the tails lengthwise in half with right sides out and tie a double knot. This holds the fabric in place so the back side doesn’t show as much.
5. Continue wrapping wreath randomly with the red and green ties pushing them tightly together.
6. Tie loop with one strip for hanging. Instead of fabric, consider ribbon, burlap, decorative wire, raffia or beads.
Hint: add embellishments such as Christmas bulbs, beads, buttons or florals.