1. Cut 14 red and 14 green fabric strips 1-1/2" wide (keep 45" fabric folded in half, it will go through the machine easier).
2. Cut 4" off one end of each strip and cut remaining strip in half.
3. Fold one strip in half and wrap around wreath. Pull tails of strip through loop at fold and pull tight.
4. Fold the tails lengthwise in half with right sides out and tie a double knot. This holds the fabric in place so the back side doesn’t show as much.
5. Continue wrapping wreath randomly with the red and green ties pushing them tightly together.
6. Tie loop with one strip for hanging. Instead of fabric, consider ribbon, burlap, decorative wire, raffia or beads.
Hint: add embellishments such as Christmas bulbs, beads, buttons or florals.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>