Fabulous Floral Tote
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Canvas tote
- Tulip Slick Dimensional Fabric Paint
- Iron-On Appliques, 8 pkgs
- Iron and ironing surface
- Pressing cloth
- Create simple flower shapes all over one side of the canvas tote using dimensional fabric paint.
- When paint is dry, repeat for the other side and allow to dry.
- Arrange parts from 4 packages of appliques on one side of tote. When the desired design is achieved, place on ironing surface, put pressing cloth on top and press, following applique manufacturer's instructions. Try to press just the embroidered iron-ons to avoid paint from sticking onto press cloth.
- Repeat with the rest of the appliques on the other side of tote.