1. Attach a jump ring to each clasp.
2. Cut 3 -30" lengths of wire. Slide all 3 lengths through a crimp bead, through the jump ring attached to one side of the clasp, and back through the crimp bead- creating a 1/8" loop and short tail with all 3 lengths. Crimp the crimp bead with the crimp tool, and trim the excess wire.
3. Slide 5 small faceted white beads on all 3 cords, 5 medium white beads, and 5 large.
4. Top strand: separate the 3 wires. Slide 3 small blue beads onto one of the cords, followed by 3 medium blue beads, 6 large, 3 medium and 3 small. Lay strand on work surface. To prevent beads from falling off the wire, crimp a crimp bead to the very end of wire. This can then be cut off when proceeding to step 7.
5. Middle strand: on another wire, string 4 small salmon beads, 4 medium salmon beads, 8 large, 4 medium, and 4 small. Lay strand on work surface.
6. Bottom strand: on the last wire, string 5 small black beads, 5 medium black beads, 10 large, 5 medium and 5 small.
7. Gather all 3 wires, and string 5 large white faceted beads, 5 medium and 5 small.
8. Slide a crimp bead on all 3 wires, slide all wires through the jump ring attached to the other clasp, and slide back through the crimp bead creating a 1/8" loop. Crimp the crimp bead, and trim excess wire.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.