Faceted Clarity Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 pkg gold & teal faceted leaf pendant
- 4 pkg gold & teal faceted connectors
- 12mm toggle clasps 8pr/pkg
- 7mm gold jump rings 120pcs/pkg
- Gold chain of choice
- 2 pairs flat nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut two lengths of chain 5" long. Attach one end of the toggle clasp to one piece of chain with a jump ring. Repeat with the other side of the clasp.
2. To create the left side of the necklace: Open a 7mm jump ring with flat nose pliers, and connect it to the open end of one of the 5" chains. Before closing the jump ring, slide on a teardrop shaped connector.
3. Attach two of the oval shaped connectors to each loop on the bottom of the teardrop connector from Step 2.
4. Flip a teardrop connector upside down and attach the loops on the bottom of both oval connectors from Step 3 to the bottom loops of the teardrop connector.
5. Open a jump ring and slide it onto the bottom loop of the upside-down teardrop connector. Before closing the jump ring, slide it through one of the gaps on the left side of the branch on the gold and teal faceted leaf pendant.
6. Repeat Steps 2-5 for the right side of the necklace, only this time attach the right side of the necklace to the right side of the branch.
7. To fill in the middle, attach both sides of an oval connector to the bottom loops of the oval connectors, in between the teardrop connectors, using jump rings.
8. To fill in the top, attach a jump ring to the loop on the top teardrop connector on the left side of the necklace. Using another jump ring, attach an oval connector to the first jump ring.
9. Attach 2 more oval connectors with 2 more jump rings after the first oval connector, followed by 2 more jump rings. Attach the last jump ring to the loop on the top teardrop connector on the right side of the necklace.