Faceted Cloud Pop Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lime Green Mixed Size Faceted Round Acrylic Beads
- Mustard Mixed Size Faceted Round Acrylic Beads
- 2 packs Aqua Mixed Size Faceted Round Acrylic Beads
- Mint Mixed Size Faceted Round Acrylic Beads
- Brass Nickel 2" Headpin
- Silver Heishi Spacer Beads
- Bright Silver 14mm Lobster Clasp
- Bright Silver 4mm Jump Rings
- Wire Cutters
- Round Nose Pliers
1. Cut a length of cord that is 18-1/2" long. Attach a jump ring to one side and a jump ring and lobster clasp to the other.
2. To make the cluster, start by using the medium and large aqua faceted beads, then all sizes of the mint beads, the small and medium lime, and finish the outsides with the small yellow- working outwards from the middle.
3. To begin the cluster, slide a large aqua bead onto a head pin. Some beads may require a heishi spacer be placed on the head pin before the bead.
4. To make a beaded dangler: Bend the pin at a 90Âº angle after the bead, trim the head pin down to around 1/4 – 1/2", and wrap the headpin around the barrel of the round nose pliers to create a loop. Before you finish the loop, slide it through the center link on the 18-1/2" chain. Close the loop completely.
5. Repeat Step 3 and 4 for all the medium and large aqua beads. Attach several bead danglers to each chain link, continuing to work out from the middle, to get a full effect.
6. Divide the mint, lime, and yellow beads in half for an even amount for each side of the necklace. Continue repeating Steps 3 and 4, and keep working away from the center on both sides of the necklace in the order and with the sizes outlined in Step 2.