Faceted Color Pop Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Mixed-size, faceted round acrylic beads: blue, salmon, lime green, mustard, aqua, mint
- .8 mm clear stretch cord
- Bead glue
1. String faceted beads on stretch cord in desired order for 7-1/2". Use different colors and different sizes randomly or string them in a pattern.
2. Cut the stretch cord, leaving a 3" tail on each end.
3. Tie a knot with the stretch cord next to the last beads and pull tight. Knot a few times and use bead glue to secure the knot. Trim excess cord.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 to make additional bracelets to stack on wrist for an extra bold effect.