Faceted Marble Stretch Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Acrylic oval faceted marble beads (2 pkg.)
10mm Round glass turquoise beads (1 pk)
16" Elastic thread
1. Cut the piece of elastic in half. Tie a knot at one end.
2. String a glass bead onto the elastic string and string through the top holes of an oval marble bead. Repeat until you have 6 oval marble beads strung onto the elastic. Tie the ends of the elastic together, leaving no gaps between the beads. Cut excess.
3. Take the other strand of elastic with one end knotted and string through the bottom of one of the oval marble beads that is already strung.
4. Add a glass bead and string through the next oval marble bead, followed by another round bead.
5. Repeat until you have threaded the elastic through the rest of the bracelet.
6. Tie the ends together and cut the excess leaving no gaps between the beads.