Fairy Dreams and Whimsy Necklaces
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin®:4mm Purple Bicone Mix (1 pk)Silver Small Flat Chain (1 pk)Silver Winged Toggle Clasp (1 pk)Silver Heart w/ Rhinestones Charms (1 pk)Bird Cluster Accent (1 pk)
- Silver head pins (36 pc)
- Silver 6mm jump rings (4 pc)
- Silver 4mm jump rings (5 pc)
- Silver lobster claw clasp (1 pc)
- Needle nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut a 17" length of chain.
2. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach a lobster claw clasp to one end of the chain.
3. Attach a 6mm jump ring to the other end of the chain.
4. Remove the dove accent from cluster pendant. Use a 6mm jump ring to attach the pendant along the chain. Let the jump ring slide along the chain versus attaching it to a link for a more comfortable fit.
5. Cut a 1" chain length and attach the chain and a heart charm to the same jump ring that has the dove accent.
6. Make 5 blue bicone drops and 4 purple bicone drops and attach them along the lower links of the chain.
1. Cut a 19-1/2" length of chain.
2. Use a 6mm jump ring to attach one end of the chain to the wide portion of the wing toggle end. Do not use the loop end of the toggle.
3. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach the other end of the chain to the loop of the large round toggle. The toggle is one of the components from the dismantled dove/cluster pedant.
4. Remove the freedom charm from the small chain (components from the cluster pendant). Attach the charm to the other end of the small chain.
5. Use a 6mm jump ring to attach the small chain with the bicones at the top, to the large toggle end. Attach a heart charm to the same jump ring.
6. Make 27 bicone drops and attach the drops along the small chain.
7. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach an additional heart charm almost half way down the small chain. The round toggle end with the bicone clusters will slide through the center hole of the wings.