SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• Fairy garden pieces: Fairies, gnome, fence, barn, chicken coop, tree, vegetables, animals, windmill, weathervane, hay bales
• Foamcore board
• Styrofoam™ discs
• Moss mat
• Small wood rectangles
• Acrylic paint: Red, brown, black & white
• Craft sticks
• Aleene’s Tacky Glue®, hot glue gun & glue sticks
• Craft knife & scissors
• Crystal beads
• Chalkboard sign
• White fine-point paint marker
1. Glue Styrofoam™ discs to foamcore board for added dimension.
2. Adhere moss mat to foamcore & Styrofoam™ discs. Trim excess.
3. Paint small wood rectangles to look like bricks. Allow to dry.
4. Cut craft sticks in half & paint to look like rustic fence. Allow to dry.
5. Position bricks, glue to secure.
6. Create a square garden using craft sticks.
7. Add sand between bricks & in garden.
8. Position fairy garden pieces, mirror (pond) & chalkboard sign as desired or refer to photo for placement. Glue to secure.
9. Sprinkle crystal beads around fairies for added glitz.
10. Glue fence around perimeter of garden, adding twine as shown in photo.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.