SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Panacea® crystal clear resin
- Blue food coloring
- Silver foil
- Foam core: 1 sheet
- 4-7/8" desert foam half ball
- 15/16" x11-16/15" x17-15/16" white Styrofoam™ sheet
- Supermoss®: 3 pkgs
- Fairy statuaries: pink, blue, lavender
- Mini garden flower house: 1
- Mini garden castle: 1
- Mini garden metal chair: 1
- Mini garden metal trellises: 2
- Mini garden metal bench: 1
- Mini garden metal bridge: 1
- Mini garden metal fence: 1
- Mini garden metal arches: 2
- Mini garden resin bird bath: 1
- Mini garden snail & rabbit resin stone animals: 2
- Mini garden resin fairy sign pick: 1
- Mini garden resin assorted mushroom pick: 1
- Mini garden mushroom statuary: 1
- Assorted small greenery and/or delicate flowers
- Panacea® Decorative Accents river pebbles
- 2 oz. Martha Stewart™ Vanilla Bean acrylic paint
- Small brush & paper towel
- Cutting utensils
- Glue gun & glue sticks
Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Mix resin according to package instructions. Add drop of food coloring.
2. Use silver foil to create pond-shape. Fill pond. Fill birdbath. Allow to dry overnight.
3. Trim foam core to desired shape.
4. Cut pieces of Styrofoam® sheet to raise houses. Glue in place.
5. Glue half foam ball in place.
6. Cover all with moss. Glue in place.
7. Glue remaining pieces as desired to create garden scene except pebbles.
8. Form path with glue. Lay river pebbles on top. Allow to dry.
9. Paint path. Wipe off excess with damp paper towel so cracks resemble mortar.
10. Glue greenery and flowers in place.
11. Glue water under bridge.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products