Nymph Nectar Carafe
1. Cut 7" of floral wire and wrap around pencil to make a coil.
2. Use Fancy Frames cartridge and papers of choice to cut layers 5" frame (#18). Attach back to top layer.
3. Use Art Nouveau cartridge and papers of choice to cut #’ layers of tulips. Assemble layers and glue into frame.
4. Punch small holes into top corners of frame and insert ends of coiled wire. Crimp to secure wire to paper frame.
5. Attach ribbons to embellish ends of coiled wire.
6. Write in desired name of party beverage and place over carafe neck.
Dragonfly Bubble Wand
1. Wrap 4"-5" of wire around pencil to create a 2" coil. Tip: Spray paint if needed to achieve desired color.
2. Wrap coil securely around lid of bubble wand.
3. Cut 2½" dragonfly top layer using Art Nouveau cartridge. Cut body of same size.
4. Glue body to wings and attach jewel eyes.
5. Secure dragonfly to end of wire coil with glue dot.
6. Cut 2" leaf tag in dark and light green layers using Tags, Bags, Boxes and more 2 Cartridge.
7. Glue leaf layers together and attach tag to wand lid with a ribbon.
Purple Poppy Gift Box
1. Use Tags, Bags, Boxes and more 2 cartridge to cut box pattern at 7½" to make 2¼" finished gift box.
2. Fold and glue to assemble.
3. Use Giant Flowers cartridge to cut poppy layers at 2½".
4. Assemble flower according to instructions and glue to secure.
5. Cut leaves at varying sizes of 1¾" to 2½".
6. Attach leaves and flower to box with glue.
Ribbon ‘n Daisy Bracelet
1. Cut ribbon to size of wrist. Fold down corners to create pointed ends and secure with glue.
2. Measure same length of thinner ribbons adding 3" for tying.
3. Glue thinner ribbons along middle of wide ribbon base, leaving 1½" ends for tying.
4. Cut 2" layered flower. Glue layers and embellish with stick-on jewel or jeweled brad.
5. Attach to bracelet with glue dot or fabric glue.
1. Use cartridge to cut 4" fairy. Add rhinestones & ribbon.
2. Use cartridge to cut out dragonfly at 3½" in light pink. Glue to fairy.
3. Use cartridge to cut out oval at 3¼" using real size button fairy.
4. Add silver jump ring to fairy and then add to necklace.
Daisy Birthday Party Invitation
1. Use Tags cartridge to cut out scalloped circle from cardstock. Score & fold card. Tie on ribbon.
2. Use Tags cartridge to cut out “you’re invited" from assorted cardstocks. Assemble layers and glue together. Adhere to card.
3. Use Giant Flower cartridge to cut out 2" daisy. Adhere to card using foam dots.
4. Use Giant Flower cartridge to cut out leaves at 2". Adhere in place.
5. Print out party detail information and add to inside of card. Cut out extra daisy and also add to inside.
Rose Vine Frame
1. Use Fancy Frames cartridge to cut out oval at 7¾" from white cardstock. Cut vine design from cream cardstock.
Glue cream design to white, then glue to frame.
2. Use Art Nouveau cartridge to cut 2 rose vines at 6" using the light green, green, light pink, and medium pink cardstocks.
3. Assemble all and glue to frame.
Flower Drinking Straw Decor
1. Using the Art Nouveau cartridge, Real Dial Size feature and white cardstock, cut the 2¾" flower. Press layer 1, Shift, sunflower icon <Snflwr-s>. Cut 3/4" the pink center. Press Layer 2, sunflower icon <Sunflower>.
2. Cut the 3" brown leaves. Press Real Dial Size feature, Layer 1, Water Lily icon <WtrLily>.
3. Assemble the flower, and adhere to the straw.
4. Cut the pink 3½" e or letter of choice. Press Font 1, Rose icon<Rose2>. Adhere to the cup, as shown.
1. Using the Tags, bags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge and brown cardstock, cut five 4½" tags. Press the Tag feature, shift, coffee cup icon<CofeCp-s>.
2. Using the Art Nouveau cartridge, Font 1 feature, and pink cardstock cut the 4" letters “ellie". Adhere letters to the tags.
3. Using the Art Nouveau cartridge, Real Dial Size feature and white cardstock, cut four 2¾" flowers. Press layer 1, Shift, sunflower icon <Snflwr-s>. Cut ¾" the pink centers. Press Layer 2, sunflower icon <Sunflower>.
4. Cut the 3" green leaves. Press Real Dial Size feature, Layer 1, Water Lily icon <WtrLily>.
5. Using the Giant Flowers cartridge and purple, medium purple and pink cardstock, cut the 4" peony layers, and assemble as described in the handbook.
6. Assemble the banner, refer to photo for placements.
Peony Gift Bag
1. Using the Giant Flowers cartridge, pink and pale yellow cardstock, cut the 4" peony layers, and assemble as described in the handbook.
2. Cut 2 green 3½" leaves <Leaf5>.
3. Using Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge cut the 2½" white tag. Press tag feature, Row 5, key10 icon <BnsCdh-S>.
4. Tie the tag on bag with the jute, and adhere the peony to front of bag.
Fairy Flower Bouquet
1. Using Art Nouveau cartridge and white cardstock, cut two 2¾", and one 3½" flowers. Press layer 1, shift, sunflower icon<Snflwr-s>. Cut one 3/4", and one 1¼" pink centers. Press layer 2, sunflower icon<Snflwr-s>. Assemble flowers.
2. Cut a 3½" pink rose. Press Layer 1, rose icon row 1 key3<Rose1>. Cut the pale pink layer using the shift. Assemble the rose.
3. Cut the brown leaves at 3". Press Real Dial Size, Layer 1, Water Lily icon<WtrLily>.
4. Cut both of the 3" purple roses. Press Layer 2, Row 2 Key 3<Rose2>. Cut the pale purple layers. Press shift, layer 1, Row 2 key3<Rose2-s>.
5. Assemble all of the flowers, and attach the flower, and leaves to the thin dowels in a bouquet.
6. Cut a green 1"x7" strip, cut the ends into a “V”, and curl around a pencil. Adhere to the bouquet as shown.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>