1. Follow sewing directions on pattern except for adjustments for the lace insertion and the lining.
2. Use white embroidered fabric for the outer layer of the dress. Cut 2-1/4" off the bottom of front and back bodice and the bottom of the 3 tiers of skirt.
3. Cut 2 pink lining pieces for bodice front and back and 1 lining (view A) for skirt.
4. Serge the top of all the skirt tiers and gather.
5. After sewing all tier seams together, top stitch top part of lace to bottom of each of the tiers.
6. Top stitch the bottom of lace to the gathered part of tier below using a 3/8" seam.
7. Follow direction on sewing (view A) to use for lining of skirt part of dress,
8. Sew lining bodice to dress bodice and attach skirt and skirt lining to bodice. Top stitch lace to seam allowance at waistline.
Follow pattern instruction in envelope for constructing the dress using the top of view D but sleeveless and the sash from view C
1. Use pattern instruction on the envelope with the exception of the following:
2. Cut 7, 1-1/4"x15" bias strips of each color (There maybe a few left over depending on size of garment).
3. Begin with placing two strips at the center front of the skirt at the waistline, then space the other strips about 1" apart. At the side seam and center back use 1 bias strips.
4. Complete garment as instructed on pattern insert.
1. In well-ventilated covered area spray paint the legs and bottom of the stool. Allow to dry. Repeat for a second coat.
2. Paint the top and sides of the tabletop with the acrylic paint. Allow to dry. Repeat for a second coat.
3. Center the doily on top of the table and allow it to fall over the edge. Pin in place in a few spots to prevent the doily from moving when sprayed and to keep it tight against the wood.
4. Spray paint the top and sides of the table. Allow it to dry slightly before removing the doily. Dry thoroughly before using.
1. Cut light fat quarter 17-1/2"x17-1/2". Cut darker fat quarter into two pieces 17-1/2"x11".
2. Hem one long edge of each of the darker fabric pieces.
3. Place the darker fabric pieces on the work surface right side up. Overlap the finished edges to form a 17-1/2"x17-1/2" square. Lay lighter piece on top face down and pin. Using a 1/4" seam allowance sew all around. Turn right side out and press.
4. Use the marker to make a line 1-1/2" from the edge on one side. Repeat on other three sides.
5. Sew along the lines forming a flange around the edge.
6. Place the pillow form inside.
1. Paint embroidery hoop and buttons, allow to dry.
2. Cut chiffon in half to create two 3 yard lengths.
3. Glue or sew chiffon together on one long side, this will be the back.
4. Gather top of chiffon with a running stitch.
5. Glue chiffon to outside of inner quilt hoop piece, distributing gathers evenly and leaving a large opening in front.
6. Cut 1 inch ribbon in 5 equal lengths.
7. Loop ribbons around outer embroidery hoop distributing them evenly around the hoop. Gather the 5 ribbons together at center and knot for the hanging loop.
8. Put hoop pieces together and tighten.
9. Cut tulle into 5 long strips
10. Knot tulle around the ribbon tie ups.
11. Cut 2" wide ribbon into 4 equal lengths.
12. Sew ribbon half way up chiffon in 4 spots, sandwiching ribbon and chiffon between two large buttons for reinforcement. This will provide the width to the canopy when the ribbons are tied to tree branches or hooks from the ceiling inside.
1. Punch shapes from cardstock.
2. Sew on machine using a long length stitch down center of punched paper to make garland.
3. Drape garland around canopy.
1. Cover bowl or oatmeal canister with plastic wrap.
2. Coat 14" lace piece with Stiffy and wrap around bowl or canister and allow to dry.
3. Remove lace and glue back together if necessary.
4. Glue flowers and pearls around stiffened crown.
1. Clip flowers apart and arrange with the pearl picks in a wreath shape. Secure by wrapping wire around the stems to hold in place.
2. Wrap ribbon around wreath and add streamers in back, secure with a bow.
1. Pull 6 to 8 flowers off the hydrangea spray.
2. Cut ribbon the length to go around head and make a bow at the back of the neck.
3. Glue flowers to ribbon slightly off center of what will be the top of the head.
4. Tie around head, securing under hair.
Motif = 6" wide x 8" long
Total length of Pennant = 10’
13 sc and 14 rows = 4" with smaller hook.
Note: Ch 2 at beg of row does not count as hdc.
Motif (Make 5 each in A, B and C).
With smaller hook, ch 3.
1st row: 3 hdc in 3rd ch from hook. Turn. 3 hdc.
2nd row: Ch 2. 1 hdc in each hdc to end of row. Turn.
3rd row: Ch 2. 2 hdc in first hdc. 1 hdc in each hdc to last hdc. 2 hdc in last hdc. Turn.
Rep 2nd and 3rd rows 7 times more. Do not turn at end of last row. 19 hdc.
Edging: 1st rnd: Ch 1. Work 28 sc evenly down left side edge of Motif. Work 3 sc in rem loop of first ch (triangle point). Work 28 sc evenly up right side edge of Motif. Join with sl st to first hdc of last row worked. Ch 1. 1 sc in each of next 19 hdc. Join with sl st to first sc.
2nd rnd: *Skip next sc. 4 dc in next sc. Skip next sc. Sl st in next sc. Rep from * down left side edge and up right side edge to top of Motif. Join with sl st to next sc. Fasten off.
Make 5 Motifs each in A, B and C.
Joining Motifs: With larger hook and holding 1 strand each of A, B and C, ch 15. *With RS facing, join with sl st in first sc of Motif along top edge. **Skip next sc. sl st in next sc. Rep from ** to end of row. Ch 2. Rep from * until all Motifs are joined in the following sequence: A, B, C. Ch 15. Fasten off.
Approx = Approximately
Beg = Beginning
Ch = Chain(s)
Dc = Double crochet
Hdc = Half double crochet
Rem = Remaining
Rep = Repeat
Rnd = Round
RS = Right side
Sc = Single crochet
Sl st = Slip stitch
WS = Wrong side
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.