Fairy Rock Garden
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Round Metal Container
- 11 7/8 x 7/8 White Styrofoam Disc
- Flower Path
- Garden Pick
- Bag of Matte White Rocks
- 25.5 Ivy Gala bush
- Bag of Reindeer Moss
- 21” Lilac Bush White
- Orchid Bark
- Potting Soil
- Hot glue and gun
- 20 gauge wire
- Floral tape
- Wire cutters
- Adhere the Styrofoam disc to the metal container using the hot glue. Place a very thin layer of potting soil on top of the Styrofoam.
- Place the Bloom Room pieces on top of the Styrofoam in desired locations. Do not glue down at this point.
- Separate the fence. Shape and poke a section of the fence into the Styrofoam on either side of the house.
- Cut the top, smaller leaves off of the ivy bush to form small trees. Wrap a piece of wire around the stem of the cut ivy and wrap with floral tape. Repeat this step to make the desired number of trees. Poke these trees into the Styrofoam in desired locations.
- Separate the blooms from the Lilac stem by cutting off the top portion of flowers to form a “bush” with the blooms. Cut a piece of wire to make a stem to poke into the Styrofoam. Wrap the wire with floral tape. Insert into Styrofoam in desired locations.
- Begin to hot glue all the pieces down to the Styrofoam in the desired locations.
- Place a rock path on either side of the Flower Path by hot gluing the white rocks to the Styrofoam.
- Fill in open areas with the Orchid Bark pieces by hot gluing them down. Use long tweezers to place the bark in tight areas.
- Fill in any holes with either the Reindeer Moss or single Lilac blooms glued to Styrofoam or rock pieces.
- Add small pieces of moss to areas where desired.
Items in This Collection
Item # 10627651
Available for U.S. Shipping Only