(Seams will be on outside to fringe)
1. Cut 2 - 24"x36" orange burlap for large sack.
2. Cut 2 - 20"x24" long orange burlap for small sack.
3. Cut 2 - 12"x24" green burlap for large sack.
4. Cut 2 - 9"x20" green burlap for small sack.
5. Place wrong side of green top to wrong side of orange sack at top.
6. Sew together using a 1-1/2" seam
7. Sew again 1/2" away from first seam. This will be the casing for gathered top.
8. Repeat for both front and back sections of large and small sack
9. Place wrong sides of front and back together and sew a 1-1/2" seam, leaving top open.
10. Stuff sack lightly.
11. Insert jute into casing through front of sack, leaving 15" on each side, and one through casing in back of sack.
12. Pull cord tight at sides to gather top, tie at sides.
13. Pull burlap strings to fringe sides and top.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.