SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 sheet Phoomph for fabric!®: soft white
- Grapevine wreath
- Cotton fabrics, scraps of 4 in fall colors
- Burlap- 9"x12" rectangle
- Hot glue gun/glue sticks
- Tracing Paper
1. Cut 4 rectangles of Phoomph for fabric!, approx. 4-1/2"x6".
2. Peel away backing from one side of Phoomph and apply to the wrong side of one of the cotton fabrics. Repeat with each cotton fabric.
3. Draw a leaf pattern on tracing paper to desired size. Trace leaf pattern 9 times onto the paper side of Phoomph.
4. Peel the paper backing from the leaves and press the sticky side against the burlap.
5. Cut out the burlap about 1/4" from edge of leaf. Rough up the edges of the burlap.
6. Snip thin sticks off of the back of the wreath.
7. Hot glue the sticks into the leaves pinching one point of the leaf around the stick to give it shape.
8. Glue the leaves to the wreath.