1. Draw leaf design on paper. Create three to four lines of 1"-2" wide pattern. Alternate direction of leaves to add interest to design.
2. Paint leaves, alternating red, orange and brown, one color per leaf to start. Apply simple detail of main leaf vein and stem with either brown or light green. Allow to dry 30 minutes.
3. Measure ribbon to wrap around candleholder, allowing enough length to tie and leave ribbon hanging.
4. Cut out painted pattern strips. Lay design down on ribbon, covering its entire length.
5. Following instructions on Ink Effects™ package, transfer design to ribbon.
6. Wrap burlap and ribbon around candleholder; tie to secure.
1. Draw leaf design on four pieces of paper, varying design only slightly. Alternate direction of leaves to add interest to design.
2. Create painted design on paper. Paint leaves, alternating red, orange and brown, one color per leaf to start. Apply simple detail of main leaf vein and stem with either brown or light green.
3. Create four additional painted pages by painting swirls and freehand drawn circles in light green and brown. Paint larger brown leaves on final sheet of white paper. Allow all painted pages to dry at least 30 minutes.
4. Trim faux silk to approximately 9" wide & 50" in length.
5. Lay out faux silk fabric on flat surface such as ironing board or table with towel. Lay out leaf painted paper, design facing toward fabric so that designs cover entire length of fabric.
6. Following instructions on Ink Effects™ package, transfer design to fabric.
7. Remove each painted paper piece and place in another location on fabric, rotating as desired. Repeat transfer process.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 using swirl pattern paper.
9. Cut out larger leaves, place as desired and transfer designs to fabric.
10. Flip over fabric design facing down. Iron all edges of table runner to create 1/2" faux seam; do not fold twice. Using bias tape, follow instructions to iron in place.
11. Cut burlap to allow for 2" border around faux silk.
12. Layer faux silk on top of burlap for display.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>