Fall Door Decor
- 2 - 32” pheasant feather stem
- 1 – 32” dark olive peacock flue/biot stem
- 1 – dark roast ostich/biot stem
- 1 – 30” fashion feather stem in dark olive
- 2 – 30” single ostrich feather stem in rust
- Wire cutter
- Hot glue gun glue sticks
1. Cut the dark roast ostrich stem apart to have 3 pieces on one stem and 2 pieces on the other stem. Tie these 2 stems together with one stem facing up and one stem facing down.
2. Lay the 2 pheasant feather stems on top of the ostrich stems and repeat the above procedure. Cut off any excess wire.
3. Repeat with the 2 rust ostrich stems.
4. Cut the stem off of the dark olive fashion feather stem and attach to the upper section of the decor.
5. Cut the dark olive biot stem in half, arrange and attach it to the decor.
6. Using the ribbon, make a 3-loop bow and attach to the center of the décor. This bow will nicely cover the wire.