Fall Hexagon Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix® BIGkick™ Machine
- Sizzix Triplits™ Die Set - Hexagon by Stephanie Barnard®
- Plain cardstock
- Patterned paper
- Baker’s twine
- Pop dots
- Wood embellishments
- Wooden buttons
1. Cut a piece of patterned paper to fit inside front of card base and adhere in place. Cut two more pieces of smaller, rectangular-shaped patterned papers, with one trimmed smaller than the other. Clip bottom edge of smaller paper. Attach both pieces of paper to card front.
2. Cut strip of ruler print from patterned paper and adhere to card.
3. Die-cut Hexagon shapes from various pieces of patterned paper and layer together. Adhere to card with pop dots.
4. Embellish card with buttons, wood pieces and twine.