Fall Home Decor Ensemble
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- SizzixÂ® Machine
- Fall colored card stock & patterned papers
- Rose Creations die
- Label 24 die
- Fall Foliage die
- Fleur-de-Lis Rectangle die
- Wide satin ribbon
- Stamps/stamping inks
- Glue/foam adhesive
- Pint Mason jars
- Wooden skewers
- Decorative pin
1. Die cut three large pennants using Nested Scalloped Pennants from cardstock and patterned papers in fall colors.
2. Die cut six narrow pennants from cardstock and patterned papers in fall colors.
3. Die cut flowers using Rose Creations die; create two small and two large flowers by layering die cuts. Use terra cotta cardstock for flowers, affix rhinestones to centers of flowers.
4. Assemble banner by adhering completed flowers and banner pieces to wide ribbon.
1. Die cut Labels 34 from Light Mustard cardstock.
2. Stamp sentiment on Cream cardstock, trim into banner shape, ink edges.
3. Die cut (2) leaves from Fall Foliage die set, stencil green ink on leaves before removing from die, ink edges after removing die.
4. Create flower use Rose Creations die (use three largest dies) from Terra Cotta cardstock, die cut leaves from Rose Creations die from Dark Green cardstock, ink edges. Affix rhinestone to center of flower.
5. Assemble Plant Pick by adhering label and ribbon to a wooden skewer, adhere flower and sentiment to finished plant pick.
Decorated Mason Jars
1. Wrap center 2â€? of jar with medium jute, tuck under ends of jute and adhere in place.
2. Die cut (3) leaves from Fall Foliage (per jar); stencil green ink on leaves before removing from die, also ink edges after removing leaf from die.
3. Create flower from Rose Creations die using Terra Cotta cardstock, also cut two green leaves from Rose Creations die, ink edges. Affix rhinestone to center of each flower.
4. Layer leaves and flowers and adhere to front of jar.
1. Create card from Light Mustard cardstock.
2. Trim mats from Dark Brown and Cream cardstock, layer together and wrap with wide satin ribbon (brown), tie bow and adhere to card front, set aside.
3. Die cut frame using Fleur de Lis Rectangles from Terra Cotta cardstock, adhere to card base.
4. Trim rectangle from patterned paper to fit inside frame, adhere.
5. Create (2) flowers using Rose Creations dies, create one smaller and one larger flower, affix rhinestone to center of flower.
6. Die cut (1) leaf from Fall Foliage die set using Dark Green cardstock.
7. Stamp sentiment on Light Mustard cardstock, trim into banner shape and ink edges. Fold end over and adhere to decorative pin.
8. Assemble card by adhering frame with foam adhesive, affix leaf and flowers to card, insert pin with sentiment and adhere.