SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Metal & glass lanterns (2)
- Boxes of fall pumpkin and gourd decorations (2)
- Bottle (2 fl oz.) Cloud White Outdoor Patio Paint
- Black sponge paintbrush
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Select a couple pumpkins from the box to paint white. Paint them and allow to dry.
- Open lanterns and fill with multiple sized pumpkins and gourds. Hot glue them to the bottom of the lantern to begin building a design. Add more pumpkins and gourds and glue them to each other.
- Insert miscellaneous leaves and berries to accent the pumpkins and fill in the any empty space.