Fall Mason Jar Ring Pumpkin
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Sweater weather paper stack
- Coordinating fall prints
- Cinnamon sticks
- Bling jewels
- Paper crafting adhesive (including hot glue)
- Paper trimmer
1. Cut the paper to fit the Mason jar rings. Adhere in place.
2. Glue cinnamon sticks together to make a stem for the pumpkin.
3. Tie the covered rings together with jute around the cinnamon sticks. Adhere in place.
4. Cut leaf shapes from burlap. Fold the leaves in half and adhere to the center of the pumpkin.
5. Decorate with bling jewels.