Fall Mini Tarts
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies:
- 12-Pc. Halloween Mini Cutters (maple leaf cutter used)
- 15.25"x10.25" Cookie Pan
- 14.5"x20" Cooling Grid
- 2.25"Circle Metal Cutter
- 12-Cavity Mini Tart Pan
- Refrigerated pie crust
- Sharp knife
- Serving spoon
- Favorite pie filling
1. Make pie crust cutouts. Use mini maple leaf cutter from set to cut leaves from refrigerated pie crust for each mini tart. Use knife to lightly imprint lines on leaves. Bake pie crust cutouts on cookie pan at 400°F, 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool completely.
2. Make mini tarts. Use circle metal cutter to cut pie crust and press into cavities of tart pan. Use knife to trim crust off even with top of pan. Use spoon and pie filling to fill tarts. Bake tarts and cool completely according to pan packaging directions.
3. Decorate tarts. Position maple leaf pie crust cutouts on each mini tart.