Fall Napkin Rings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fall circle sprays – burlap leaves & acorns
- Bag of green acorns
- Bag of burgundy acorns
- Round birch disk per napkin
- Ball of natural twine
- Wire cutters
- Dremel or drill with small drill bit
- Cut both Fall circle sprays into two equal sections.
- Take one of each Fall spray and twist together at the base to form a ring for the napkin.
- Twist some of the leaves going up and some of the leave/berries going downward.
- Slide in two additional acorns to make a bunch at the center of the napkin ring.
- Twist some of the ends of the spray to make it look like curly vines.
- Take the wood disk and draw a monogram or initial on the center of the disk.
- Using the woodburner, trace your pencil letter on the disk.
- Using the Dremel or drill, make a small hole in the top of the disk.
- Thread the twine through the hole and tie it on around the finished napkin ring.