Fall Ribbon Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 14" white Styrofoam® wreath
- Straight pins & floral pick pins
- Approx. 25 rolls fall ribbon in multiples sizes/widths (1 1/2" x 12ft., 7/8" x 9ft., 5/8' x 9ft.) with & without wired edges
- Cut the widest ribbon, approximately 6' long, and loop. Stick two straight pins or one pick through the ribbon to hold the loop. Insert the loop in desired location on Styrofoam® wreath with the straight pin or floral pick. Do this multiple times to sporadically place them around the wreath.
- Using the smaller sized ribbon, do the same process as above, cutting smaller lengths to make smaller loops.
- Add pieces of straight ribbon pieces to accent the loops and to fill in the space.
- Ribbon pieces can also be folded into a “V” shape and attached with the straight pin to the wreath.
- Continue this process with different sizes and varieties of ribbon until the wreath is covered.