CHEVRON TABLE RUNNER
1. Fold under the long sides of the burlap piece 1" and with the needle and twine make a long running stitch and hem sides. Leave the ends unfinished.
2. Mix the Apple Red, Bright Pink and Eggplant to get this shade of purple.
3. Stencil the chevron pattern onto the runner. Allow to dry.
WOODEN GIFT TAGS
1. Basecoat the circles with Black and Oxblood. Allow to dry.
2. Cut out the letter and lay it onto the circle. Use the dauber to apply chalk and then remove.
3. Wash the screen immediately so it can be reused.
1. Basecoat the pallet with the Black Chalkboard Paint. Allow to dry.
2. Sand the chalkboard down so that it is smoother.
3. Paint a second coat of chalkboard paint. Allow to dry and cure.
4. Condition with chalk by rubbing chalk all over the board and then wiping it off.
1. Tape off 1" all round the edges of the napkins with the stencil tape.
2. In the cup mix the Apple Red, Bright Pink and Eggplant together using spoon.
3. Stencil the mixed color on to the napkins.
4. Mix enough paint for all napkins.
BUFFET CHALK VASE
1. Wash ginger jar with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
2. Apply chalk with brush to surface of jar. Allow to dry thoroughly and apply a second coat. Repeat process if needed.
3. When dry, lightly sand jar with sandpaper to reveal raised pattern on jar. Wipe with paper towels to remove dust.
4. Apply a light coat of wax to jar referring to bottle for instructions. Allow to dry.
5. Lightly buff jar with a soft cloth.
6. Tie burlap ribbon around neck of jar.
BUFFET GLASS PLATES
1. Wash plates with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue
2. Lay stencil borders across the backs of plates and apply multi-surface and paint colors with daubers. To make purple, mix equal parts of Apple Red, Bright Pink and Eggplant. Remove stencils before paint dries to prevent any paint pulling up. Allow to dry thoroughly.
3. Apply Java with spouncer to backs of plates covering stencil borders. Let dry and apply additional coats as needed.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>