Fall Wood Round Plaque
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Birch round
- FolkArt® Chalkboard Paint - black
- Bistro® Chalk Marker – round tip
- Saral® transfer paper
- Print the word, “BOO!” on a computer, using the font of choice, and changing font color to light gray (to save ink).
- Paint the wood round surface with black chalkboard paint.
- Using Seral transfer paper, trace the word onto the wood round.
- Trace around letters with marker. Embellish the letters and remainder of the round as desired—lines, starts, bats, etc.
- Carefully wipe away excess Saral® chalk with a dry paper towel.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_12745238a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only