SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Stampers Anonymous: Cling Stamps: Butterfly Melange, Mini Worn Text
- Sizzix®: Tattered Leaf Bigz Die
- Tim Holtz® Idea-ology™: Crinkle ribbon
- Alcohol Ink (Cabin Cupboard, Farmers Market)
- Alcohol Ink Blending Solution
- Alcohol Ink Applicator Tool
- Archival Ink (Sepia)
- Glossy cardstock
- Non-stick craft sheet
- Grapevine wreath
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Apply a 2-3 second squeeze of a few colors of Alcohol Inks on a non-stick craft sheet.
- Swipe cardstock through the ink to color.
- Make several color combinations by repeating steps 1-2.
- Die cut several leaves from the colored cardstock using the Tattered Leaf Bigz Die.
- Cut two 1-1/4" x 6-1/2" strips from glossy cardstock. Color with Alcohol Ink as desired.
- Stamp “grateful” and “blessings” with Mini Worn Text stamps and Sepia Archival Ink.
- Cut a “V” out of the end to create a banner effect.
- Adhere word banners to the wreath with hot glue at the top center.
- Adhere leaves with hot glue starting at the top working down, tucking leaves under each other as you go.
- Color ribbon by applying a 2-3 second squeeze of alcohol ink and Blending Solution to an Ink Applicator Tool. Pounce ink on to Crinkle Ribbon to color.
- Make a big bow and adhere to wreath with hot glue.