SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 24" grapevine wreath
- One 4-yd bolt of wired edge 2-1/2" wide ribbon
- One 4-yd bolt of wired edge 1-1/2" wide ribbon
- 12 Red Feather picks
- 2 Mum clips
- 5 Orange berry picks
- 22 gauge floral wire
- Brown floral tape
- Glue gun and glue sticks*
- Wire cutters
*Glue gun should only be used under adult supervision.
- Cover 3 floral wires with brown floral tape. Use 1 for hanger and the other two for securing the bows.
- Make an 8 large loop bow using the 2-1/2" wide ribbon. Make another bow with the narrow ribbon and place this bow on top of the other bow and secure together with wire. Attach the bows to the bottom center on the wreath.
- Refer to photo often for help in placement of floral materials.
- Place 1 berry pick between tails of bows, 1 to the right and left of bow, and 1 positioned in the center top of bow.
- Place red feather picks according to photo.
- Clip mums on both side of design.
- Separate the other berry picks into 2 pieces and fill in where needed.
- Glue all stems to wreath.