Refer to photo.
1. Cut one 11-5⁄8" square from pink cardstock print. Cut one 11-3⁄8" square from dandelion print.
2. Center & adhere dandelion print to the pink print square. Center & adhere pink print square to white cardstock.
3. Cut one 3"x11-3⁄8" strip from a second pink print. Adhere to the right side of the dandelion print, 1/4" from the outside of the page, flush with the top & bottom.
4. Cut one 2¾"x11-3⁄8" strip of white cardstock. Center between the sides of the pink strip & adhere.
5. Cut one 2½"x11-3⁄8" strip of yellow cardstock. Center between the sides of the white strip & adhere.
6. Cut photos to size. Adhere them to the right side of the page.
7. Cut words & phrases from other prints.
8. Trace & cut 2 brackets from coordinating prints and adhere with adhesive foam squares under some words or icons for added dimension.