1. Gather all of the items to be hung on the wall, and lay them out on the floor. Arrange and rearrange until a composition is reached with, taking into account existing element, such as wall sconces and heating vents.
2. Decide which “anchor" piece to build out from and start with that one. The anchor piece may be the largest item or a favorite item.
3. Using alcohol and a cotton pad, clean the portion of the wall where intended to place the framed
4. pieces. Let the area dry.
5. Apply picture hanging strips to each of the frames, and then place the square
6. Level on the corner of the frame.
7. Hold the frame up to the wall in the desired position, and adjust it until it is level. Then, press and hold the frame at the top corners, following the directions for applying the picture hanging strips. Remove the frame from the wall to allow time for the picture hanging strips to adhere to the wall.
8. Repeat steps 4 and 5 with all framed items.
9. After one hour, hang all items back on the wall to complete the project.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.