Family Holiday Tablescapes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 8 mixed greens with pine cone picks
- Long needle pine garland
- Three 9" glass hurricanes
- 1 bolt red ribbon of choice
- Candles for hurricanes
- Cloth-covered wire
- Wire cutters, scissors
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- 8 photos: Black & white wallet-sized
- Cardstock: Black & burgundy
- Adhesive tabs
- Paper trimmer
Refer to photo.
1. Trim photos leaving a narrow white border.
2. Mount on black cardstock & burgundy cardstock with adhesive tabs.
1. Hot glue the mounted photos into pine cone picks. Allow to cool and reserve.
2. Cut garland in half. Turn with pine facing opposite way. Overlap in the center halfway along both pieces. Twist at each lapped end to secure. Create fullness in middle.
3. Form hole between garland. Insert hurricanes.
4. Trim half of stem from pick. Position, insert & glue where desired.
5. Wire ribbon in place. Place candles in hurricanes.