Family Memories Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Memory Boutique Items:
- Pattern Papers Pad
- Monogram Rub-Ons
- Modern Buckles and Ribbons Kit
- Flower Embellishment Kit
- Scrap Essentials Items: 3-D Embellishments "Family Tabs", White Chipboard Alphabet
- Paper trimmer/Scissors
- Brown inkpad
- X-Acto knife
- Adhesive tabs
- Xyron #510 machine
- Stack four coordinating papers of choice and stagger them to create top & left borders as shown. Adhere to each other then trim off the excess on the right and bottom edges, so paper stack measures 12"x12".
- Cut a strip of light-colored coordinating paper and add rub-on letters to spell "family." Choose bright colors and arrange some of the letters sideways or upside down as shown. Ink the edges of the panel and attach it near the bottom of the page, leaving a small border at the left side.
- Mount photo on a fifth coordinating paper and mount it above the word "family."
- Cut a strip from the sixth coordinating paper and adhere it across the page under the word "family," but above the bottom of the page. Run a 13" length of striped ribbon through the Xyron machine and attach it over the paper strip near the bottom of the page. Run 2 more pieces of ribbon, 2" and 10" each through the Xyron and adhere longer ribbon from the top of the page, 1" above the first ribbon. Add the shorter piece near the bottom right of the page as shown.
- Cover the chipboard letters with papers that have been run through the Xyron. Trim around the covered letters with an X-Acto knife. Ink the letter edges and attach to the page, as shown.
- Add the "together" embellishment at the bottom of the page. Attach flowers with jeweled brads.