Family Portrait Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Jolee's stickers: Daisies and Cozy Home
- Cardstock, coordinating sheets of green/blue, plain green, plain blue
- Patterned orange paper
- Turquoise self-adhesive ribbon
- Flower punches, 4 styles
- Blue rhinestones
- Black fine-point marker
- Light blue marker
- Brown ink pad
- Paper trimmer
- Corner rounder
- Adhesive dots
- Adhesive tabs
- Circle template (for scalloped edge)
- Pencil and ruler
- Family photo
- Create square scalloped paper, using a circle template. Make it 5 across and 5 down, so finished size is 9-1/2"x9-1/2". Draw black line around edges of the scallops. Inside the black line, draw a line with light blue marker. Mount on blue cardstock and round corners. Ink edges and mount on green paper. Mount all on coordinating green/blue paper.
- Mount photo on patterned orange paper. Position in scalloped square, and frame with turquoise ribbon, as shown.
- Punch flowers and arrange with Daisy stickers on the lower right edge of photo, incorporating "Family Portrait" sticker. Pull the center from one of the daisies and attach it to a punched flower. Give the daisy a punched flower center. Add rhinestones to some flowers.
- Attach a flower near to left of photo and attach "cozy" sticker.