Fancy Edges Tag & Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cardstock: Rust, green, blue, cream
- 2 coordinating patterned papers
- Your choice of letter stickers & quotes
- Fiskars Scallop Paper Edgers & Pinking Paper Edgers
- 2 Mini brads
- Stapler & staples
- Tan embroidery thread
- Paper Trimmer
- 2 Buttons
- Optional: 2" circle punch
- Cut a 3"x5-1/2" piece of rust cardstock. Trim off top corners to create tag shape.
- Trim bottom of tag with Scallop Paper Edgers.
- Cut a 3"x2" piece of striped paper and adhere to upper portion of tag.
- Cut two 1/4"x3" strips of green cardstock and adhere to tag, referring to photo for placement.
- Cut or punch a 2" circle and trim edges with Scallop Paper Edgers. Adhere in place.
- Apply stickers referring to photo for placement.
- Attach mini brads at bottom right of tag. 8. Cut 3/8" by 3" strip of brown cardstock; fold in half; trim ends and staple to tag.
- Cut blue cardstock 11"x5-1/2"; fold in half to form card. 2. Cut patterned paper 5-1/2"x5-1/2" Trim 1/2" from bottom with pinking paper edger and adhere to card front.
- Cut 2"x5-1/2" strip of blue cardstock and trim edges using Pinking Paper Edgers. Adhere this to upper portion of card.
- Cut rust and green strips of cardstock using Pinking Paper Edgers and adhere on blue strip.
- Apply stickers as shown for sentiment.
- Tie embroidery thread through buttons and adhere to bottom front right of card.
- Tip: Draw a light pencil line to help you cut straight