SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Caron® One Pound™ (16 oz/453.6 g; 812 yds/742 m)
- Contrast A Light Terracotta (15010) 1 ball
- Contrast B Golden Yellow (15015) 1 ball
- Contrast C Robin’s Egg (15017) 1 ball
- Contrast D Off White (15004) 1 ball
- Size U.S. 8 (5 mm) circular knitting needle 40” [101.5 cm] long or size needed to obtain gauge.16 sts and 20 rows = 4” [10 cm] in stocking st.
Approx 55” x 65” [139.5 x 165 cm].
- Work 4 rows each with B, C, D and A.
- These 16 rows form Stripe Pat.
- With A, cast on 240 sts. Do not join. Working back and forth across needle, knit 5 rows (garter st), noting first row is WS and inc 6 sts evenly across last row. 246 sts.
- Proceed in pat as follows:
- 1st row: (RS). With B, knit.
- 2nd row: K3. Purl to last 3 sts. K3.
- 3rd row: K3. *(K2tog) 4 times. (yo. K1) 8 times. (K2tog) 4 times. Rep from * to last 3 sts. K3.
- 4th row: Knit.
- First 4 rows of Stripe Pat are completed.
- Keeping cont of Stripe Pat, rep last 4 rows for pat until work from beg measures approx 64” [162.5 cm], ending with 4 rows of D and dec 6 sts evenly across last row. 240 sts.
- With A, knit 5 rows. Cast off knitwise (WS).