Fancy Feathers Purse
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip ®: Fashion Glitter: Emerald Fine Jewel, Royal Blue Jewel
- Liquid Fusion ® Clear Urethane Glue
- Paper towels, scratch paper
- Aluminum foil
- White chalk, sharpened to point
- Small paintbrush
3D Fashion Paint Slick: Leaf Green, Royal Blue, Deep Turquoise, Gold Glitter
3D Fashion Paint Sour Apple Sparkles
Glam-It-Up! Iron-on Crystals: 300-ct multicolor value pack
Glam-It-Up! Fashion Art Tweezer
1. Draw feathers on purse with chalk.
2. Test flow of 3D Fashion Paint on paper towel, using an even pressure on bottle for smooth line. On purse, fill in center of feathers with Royal Blue. Immediately sprinkle Royal Blue glitter over top of wet paint. Tap off excess glitter onto scratch paper then place back in bottle to be reused.
3. Squeeze a thick line of Deep Turquoise around Royal Blue center. Fill in with Gold Glitter.
4. Fill in stem with Leaf Green Slick and then start pulling out lines for feathers as shown. Hand sprinkle Emerald glitter over Leaf Green paint. Let all paint thoroughly dry. Use a dry paintbrush to remove any excess glitter.
5. Add a few Sour Apple lines to feather around center. Allow to dry.
6. Squeeze a small puddle of Liquid Fusion onto foil. Working in small sections at a time, use toothpick to add a thin line of glue around Royal Blue center. Use Glam-It-Up! Fashion Art Tweezers to place Blue Iron-On Crystals into glue. Add Turquoise crystals around Deep Turquoise ring and add a row of green crystals around Gold Glitter section. Allow to dry.