1. The lace strip has holes running along one side.
2. Leave 3" unknitted at the beginning and end of project.
Scarf measures 3"x55"
1. Insert needle 5 times from back to the front through each hole at the top of the fabric.
2. Pick up right hand needle and knit into each hole. Continue knitting these 5 stitches on each row, always turning work in the same direction at end of rows.
3. Stop knitting when there is 1 yard left for binding off.
Bind off as usual. Pull the end of the fabric through the last bound off stitch and tighten. Trim leaving a 3" end. To finish the ends, fold under the edge and tack inside with sewing needle and matching thread.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>