1. The lace strip has holes running along one side.
2. Leave 3" unknitted at the beginning and end of project.
Scarf measures 3"x55"
1. Insert needle 5 times from back to the front through each hole at the top of the fabric.
2. Pick up right hand needle and knit into each hole. Continue knitting these 5 stitches on each row, always turning work in the same direction at end of rows.
3. Stop knitting when there is 1 yard left for binding off.
Bind off as usual. Pull the end of the fabric through the last bound off stitch and tighten. Trim leaving a 3" end. To finish the ends, fold under the edge and tack inside with sewing needle and matching thread.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.