Fancy Frills Knit Scarf
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red Heart Boutique Sassy Lace: 1 hank, Port
- Knitting needles: US-9
- Sewing needle and matching sewing thread
1. The lace strip has holes running along one side.
2. Leave 3" unknitted at the beginning and end of project.
Scarf measures 3"x55"
1. Insert needle 5 times from back to the front through each hole at the top of the fabric.
2. Pick up right hand needle and knit into each hole. Continue knitting these 5 stitches on each row, always turning work in the same direction at end of rows.
3. Stop knitting when there is 1 yard left for binding off.
Bind off as usual. Pull the end of the fabric through the last bound off stitch and tighten. Trim leaving a 3" end. To finish the ends, fold under the edge and tack inside with sewing needle and matching thread.