Fancy Snowflake Napkins
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Explore® machine
- Design Space™ software
- 12" x 12" StandardGrip cutting mat
- Iron-on Glitter in Gold
- Press cloth or clean cotton cloth
- Iron & pressing surface
- Napkins (4)
1. Go to cricut.com/design, sort project list by “Parties and Events”? and click on the Fancy Snowflake Napkins.
2. In Cricut Design Space™, cut snowflakes from Cricut® Iron-on Glitter in Gold. Be sure to check the “Mirror images (for iron-on)”? box in the Mat Preview window for before you cut on each mat.
3. Weed excess iron-on from around images.
4. Follow the application instructions for Cricut® Iron-on to adhere the images to the front of the napkins.