SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 floral spray with leaves
- 1 floral stem accent
- Craft Essentials™ Holographic Glitter Glue, Pineapple
- Small flat paintbrush
- Pair of shoes
- Velcro® brand adhesive square or dot
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Paper plate
- Scissors or wire cutters
1. Cut or pull flower heads and leaves from spray.
2. Arrange small cluster of flowers & leaves together. Glue together.
3. Squeeze out glitter glue on paper plate and brush all over flower embellishment. Add extra glitter glue to center and edges of flowers & leaves. Let dry.
4. Repeat Step 3 as many times as needed to achieve desired look.
5. Glue one half of Velcro® brand square or dot to bottom of flower cluster. Adhere other half to top of shoe, not gluing, just sticking with the adhesive backing already on the Velcro®. Note: This way embellishment can be removed when desired.
6. Stick flower embellishment to shoe.