Fashion-Fun Pompom Scarf
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sensations Yarns: 1 skein Whisper Yarn, 3 skeins ea. Sprinkles & Confetti Yarns
- Doodle-Loom, medium and large sizes
- Knitting Needles, size 10
- Yarn needle and scissors
ABOUT THE HAT: Crochet instructions for the hat can be found in the Leisure Arts book"Crochet a Dozen Hats", by Nancy Brown. Add 1 large pompom to hat.
- Using Sensations Whisper yarn, cast on 14 stitches. Knit across row.
- Continue knitting until piece measures desired length. Bind off.
- Following manufacturers' instructions, use Doodle-Loom to make pompoms. Our pompoms were made using both the medium and large Doodle-Loom. We mixed yarns to create variety.
- With yarn needle and coordinating yarn, stitch individual pompoms to scarf. The number of pompoms depends on the size of the scarf and the fullness desired.