Fashion in a Flash
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip Express Yourself Iron-On Appliques: Guitar, Love Bird, Fleur-de-lis
- Tulip Express Yourself Iron-On Transfers: Shake, Rattle, Roll & Butterfly Heart
- Jean skirt
- Tank top
- Iron, pressing cloth, ironing surface
- Prewash tank and skirt to remove sizing. Refer to photo for placement of appliques and transfers.
- Position Shake, Rattle, Roll Iron-On Transfer onto tank top, design-side up. Cover with pressing cloth.
- Set dry iron to wool setting. Iron over design using firm, even, circular motion for 1 minute. Immediately peel Mylar film away from design, starting at one corner. If design has not transferred, replace film and re-iron.
- Repeat with Butterfly Heart Iron-On Transfer on jean skirt.
- Position appliques on tank top and skirt, design-side up.
- With iron set to wool setting, press over design and hold for 30 seconds.
- Reverse fabric and repeat.
TIP: To wash, turn garments inside out, on gentle cycle. Dry flat or line dry.