SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Expression® 2 Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut® Projects Cartridge, Frame of Mind
- Cricut® Everyday Cartridge, A Quilted Christmas
- Cardstock -- cream, cream patterned, black, brown, peach, dark green, dark green patterned, light green patterned, light red, red patterned
- 3M Scotch® Double-Sided Scrapbooking Tape
- 3M Scotch® Scrapbooker’s Glue
- Ink -- brown
- Foam squares
- Glue pen
1. Create frame. Using Frame of Mind cartridge and light green patterned cardstock, cut one 7" <VctrnBlk>. Using dark green patterned cardstock, cut one 7" <Victrian>. Ink edges. Layer together. Tie tulle and ribbon around frame as shown.
2. Use scissors to cut a block of cream cardstock to fit behind opening in frame.
3. Create Father Christmas. Using A Quilted Christmas cartridge and peach cardstock, cut one 5" <Present>. Repeat cut using brown cardstock and Layer 2 feature. Repeat cut using red patterned cardstock and Layer 3 feature. Using cream cardstock, press Shift and cut one 5" <Presnt-s>. Repeat cut using dark green cardstock. Repeat cut using black cardstock. Repeat cut using cream patterned cardstock and Layer 1 feature. Repeat cut using light red cardstock and Layer 2 feature. Use scissors to trim off dark green wreath. Discard remainder of dark green piece. Keep black eyes and discard remainder of black pieces. Ink edges. Layer together using foam squares and adhesive. Adhere to frame using foam squares.