Father's Day Stepping Stone
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Stepping Stone mix & heart-shaped mold
- Acrylic paint, light blue
- Paint brush
- Glass mosaic pieces, dark blue & light blue
- Disposable aluminum pan
- Plastic utensils
- Prepare Stepping Stone Mix according to manufacturer's directions. Pour into the mold and smooth the surface.
- Press in a single border of glass mosaic pieces around the edge.
- Press child's hands in the wet mix. Help child press hand down firmly without moving his fingers. Lift hands straight off and wash hands immediately.
- In the remaining empty space on the stepping stone, add more Mosaic Glass pieces to spell "DAD," the child's name and/or the year it was made. Allow to dry.
- Fill in hand print with paint.