Faux Birch Succulents and Centerpiece
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FloraCraft® Foam: 5" green cube
- Succulent stems: assorted sizes/styles
- Air fern stem
- Birch bark print scrapbook paper
- White flowers
- Dusty miller stem
- Jute twine
- Wire cutters
- Low-temp glue gun & glue sticks
1. Cut two 5"-wide strips of birch bark paper. Glue the 5" ends together to form one long 5"-wide strip. Wrap the birch paper strip around the cube loosely. The birch paper should appear rounded, not square. Glue the opposite ends of the paper together to secure in place around the cube.
2. Insert the largest succulent into the front right corner of the cube. Insert another succulent into the cube on the left side of the cube. Insert the air fern on the right side of the cube behind the large succulent. Insert another succulent into the back of the cube.
3. Fill in around the succulents with the white flowers and the dusty miller stems.
4. Wrap jute around cube several times. Tie ends into a bow.