Feather Boa Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Circular Styrofoam® wreath
- Pink feather boa
- Small red feathers
- Medium/large red feathers
- 1 craft foam sheet (red)
- Wide red ribbon
- Styrofoam® glue
- Craft glue
- Straight pins
1. Wrap pink feather boa around Styrofoam® wreath form. Adjust as needed, to cover all of Styrofoam®.
2. Apply small amounts of Styrofoam® glue between boa and Styrofoam®, to hold boa in place. Can use some straight pins for extra hold. Set aside to dry.
3. Cut heart shape out of red craft foam sheet.
4. Using craft glue, apply very small amount to adhere small red feathers onto the red foamie heart. Carefully place feathers to keep heart shape visible. Set aside to dry.
5. Glue larger feathers to the pink boa wreath, group stems together with feathers fanned.
6. Place the red feather heart on top of the larger feathers so they are fanning out from behind the heart.
7. Wrap the red ribbon around the top. Tie a big bow at the top to hang wreath from ribbon.